Important info you might need to get ready for the 2019-2020 School Year at TRES! First day for Grades 1-5 is Wednesday September 4th, Kindergarteners start Monday, September 9th. See you soon!
- New School Start and End Times: Monday Through Thursday school starts 9:15 AM and ends at 3:36 PM. On Fridays, school starts at 9:15 AM and ends at 1:36 PM
- School office hours: TRES re-opens August 29, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (summer hours)
- TRES School Supplies: Supplies can be ordered through School Toolbox. Or, refer to the TRES School Supply List, by grade level
- Back-to-school events:
- Class Assignments will be available in Family Access on Friday, August 30, at 4:00 p.m.
- TRES Meet Your Teacher event is September 3, 2:30–3:30 p.m. (grades 1-5 only)
- Kindergarten students and families will meet teachers at their assigned Kindergarten Family Connection meetings, September 4-6 (by appointment)
- First Day of School – September 4 for grades 1-5, September 9 for kindergarten.
Bus Routes: Through E-Link on the district website, families can confirm bus stop locations, as well as pick-up and drop-off times for students’ routes.