PTSA addresses issues that are important to parents, teachers and students. There are so many benefits to joining the Timber Ridge PTSA every year. Our goal is 100% participation!Join Now!
What membership is:
- Membership means you have a voice and a vote for your kids!
- Membership is a sign of support for all students and staff at Timber Ridge Elementary
- Membership dues help provide funds for both inside & outside the classroom
What it is not:
- Volunteerism – Timber Ridge PTSA loves our volunteers and we always need them, but membership does not equal volunteerism.
- Meetings – PTSA meetings are great, and a place for you to learn school news first and have a chance to vote, but it is not a requirement to attend
Why Join the PTSA?
Below are just some of the reasons:
- Connects you to a network of parents and teachers in our community and gives you a voice in support of education.
- Keeps you more informed to understand challenges schools face and become part of the solution.
- Boosts children’s well-being. Research has proven kids do better when parents are involved: grades are higher, test scores improve, and attendance increases.
- Makes you a good role model by demonstrating to your children the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy substantial benefits with your WA State and National PTA membership through discounts, offers, and leadership training.
The Washington State PTA has partnered with several companies to offer card-carrying members discounts on certain products, including:
- Great Wolf Lodge
- FedEx Office
- Key Arena/McCaw Hall
- Xfinity Arena at Everett
- Puyallup Fair
- Silverwood Theme Park
- Orlando Employee Discounts (Magic My Way Base Ticket at Disney World Resort parks)
Also, many companies offer special promotions for card-carrying members through the National PTA. Here’s a list of them — click here for more details on each promotion:
When you become a PTSA member, you join more than 145,000 people in Washington State and over 5 million people nationwide who share your interest in issues affecting children.
2018-2019 TRES PTSA Membership can be completed online using PayPal!
- Annual Individual Membership – $15
- Annual Family Membership – $25
Questions? Please contact us!